We want to attract and retain some of the brightest minds in the industry so we offer a highly competitive reward package, in addition to our rewarding professional environment. We also continuously review our reward and benefits package . The following are some of the benefits for our employees. (Please also take a look at the “Wellbeing” section of this website to learn more about our other benefits).
Staff Incentive Scheme - in addition to a competitive salary, Willmott Dixon operates a Staff Incentive (Bonus) Scheme, based on delivery of excellence in work.
Group Personal Pension Plan
– we have a pension scheme that the company contributes to, helping employees save for retirement. We also offer a Salary Sacrifice Scheme to increase net “take home” pay.
Company Car/Cash Allowance
- the majority of positions within Willmott Dixon are offered the option of either a Company Car, or a Car Cash Allowance.
Employee Trade Discount/Staff Purchase Scheme
– employees can purchase trade materials from Willmott Dixon's suppliers at the discounted price we pay.
- whilst employed by Willmott Dixon, should the worst happen, three times basic salary will be paid to next of kin.
- Willmott Dixon will pay the annual membership fee for members of Professional Bodies; e.g., Chartered Institute of Building, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Charterend Institute of Personnel and Development
– employees can convert an element of salary into tax efficient Childcare Vouchers to pay for registered childcare.
– employees can donate to a charity of their choice through this agreement and because the donation is taken from gross pay, every £1.00 given will only cost 80p for a standard rate tax payer.
Store Discount Vouchers
– employees are able to use a discount portal which gives access to specially negotiated discounts and offers from a wide range of providers.
Ten Year/Diamond Club
– after ten years service, employees will be invited to join the Ten Year Club which includes a gift and annual dinner. Upon retirement, members are invited to join the Diamond Club.
Bike 4 Work cycle purchase scheme
– enables employees to take advantage of favourable tax treatment and save on the cost of bike and related safety equipment for work purposes. Employees who use a bike to travel to work, or for business purposes, are also entitled to re-imbursement for cycle mileage.
B & CE Holiday scheme
Individuals who qualify under HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) legislation are able to benefit from a National Insurance (NI) concession on holiday pay in the construction industry.
- All employees can use the portal through the pension scheme to access general financial information and help. Please note: eligibility requirements may apply to some or all of these benefits.
Please also see the “Wellbeing” section of this website to view our benefits in relation to Health Matters.