Willmott Dixon believes that you shouldn’t just ‘live to work’ but that working be a fulfilling part of a balanced lifestyle. The Company provides flexible programmes, resources and tools to help employees create a balance between work and a personal life. Key to this is a ‘no calls between 7pm – 7am’ commitment.
Our Core Wellbeing offerings include:
Holidays - 24 days paid annual leave entitlement; increases by one day with every five years of continuous service in addition to public holidays.
Income Protection Scheme -
This insured scheme, available to staff who have completed three years or more service with the Group, provides 75% of salary to those who are totally and permanently incapacitated, following approval by the Company’s insurers.
Health matters -
Willmott Dixon is keen to encourage employees to take care of their health. The company therefore uses NHS Choices to provide information on fitness, as well as general health and medical information; and the British Nutrition Foundation to give information on healthy eating and nutrition. Through our WD Nutrition
campaign we are raising awareness of healthy eating to enable our staff and site operatives to make healthly food choices in their diets.
– VDU users are entitled to a voucher covering the cost of an eyesight test. If glasses are required for VDU usage, a further voucher of £55 towards the cost will be provided by the Company.
– Employees have access to a worldwide membership of a dental insurance scheme with Denplan.
– employees have access to health clubs at corporate rates.
– where possible and commercially viable, the Company will try to accommodate requests for sabbatical leave, particularly when requested for involvement with community activities.
Private Medical Cover
– this scheme is run by PPP and those who join pay 25% of the cost of membership, with the Company paying the remainder.
– every two years, Willmott Dixon will pay 75% of the cost of this regular Medical MOT.
Employee Assistance Helpline
– this free, confidential helpline is available for employees to discuss any personal problems with a trained counsellor. This service is provided through AXA PPP Healthcare.
– we encourage employees to get involved in appropriate volunteering activities.
– employees can save up to 25% off the normal brochure price of breaks at Warner Hotels and Classic Resorts in England and Wales.
Learning and Development
– we actively promote and encourage the learning and development of all our people.
Job Share and Flexible working
– this is encouraged throughout the business and is tailored to meet individual needs and wishes.Eligibility conditions and restrictions apply to some of the programmes/schemes.