We like to think that through our homes, we've improved lives for thousands of people. With over 35,000 homes built for all tenure needs since the 1970s, we have transformed communities and estates, providing a better quality of life for people of all ages.
Our team has the experience and track record to deliver projects that range in scale from a 20 home sheltered housing unit to an eight year estate regeneration involving over 1000 homes.
We also provide care and maintenance services to 100,000 local authority and RSL-owned homes through our support services business, and also advise customers on retrofitting their housing stock to improve lives through better energy efficiency and keeping residents out of fuel poverty.
Our work does not end when we complete a new house, it is part of a life cycle where we deliver, maintain and retrofit homes for hundreds of thousands of people across the country.
Our range of our housing services:
• Care homes
• General needs accommodation for all tenure types
• Key-worker living
• Private housing for open market sale
• Renewing urban estates
• Retirement villages
• Student accommodation
Repairs and maintenance
• Decent Homes improvements
• Reactive repairs, cyclical and planned maintenance
• Voids maintenance
• Environmental improvements: exemplar homes retro-fit & EPC certificates
• Whole house retrofit package to improve energy efficiency