“At Willmott Dixon Partnerships we are continuously looking for ways to give back to the communities in which we serve…To this end, we invest in hundreds of community projects across the UK, with all our staff committed to spending one working day annually with the aim to benefit local people and thereby improve their quality of life”
Huw Rhys-Evans, Head of Training and Customer Care Willmott Dixon Partnerships Huw.firstname.lastname@example.org
Striving at all times for high and visible performance, we are actively involved with the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS), having assisted with the scheme’s development as well as being one of the first contractors to be awarded the TPAS Resident Quality Involvement accreditation; this accreditation has recently been re-secured to July 2012.
Our commitment to the community
We are dedicated to working with our clients to increase employment opportunities within the communities in which we work. These initiatives include the following benefits:
• puts long term, disadvantaged adults into work
• provides young adults with work experience and provides them with opportunities to progress into other employment
• establishes Willmott Dixon Partnerships as a local employer of choice thereby creating a cohesive relationship between the community, the client and Willmott Dixon Partnerships
• a minimum of 10% of the workforce to be made up of local apprentices and trainees
Our highly skilled nationwide team of engineers provide a range of services, including
• Responsive repairs - ranging from dripping taps to boiler replacements
• Integrated maintenance service – including major fabric repairs and void replacements, as part of your stock improvement programme
We are proud of our visible track record when working collaboratively with customers. We have a successful TUPE transfer of staff to Willmott Dixon Partnerships with all achieving a minimum 2 star Audit Commission rating and the prestigious 3 star rating being awarded on a number of our contracts.
By using mobile technology solutions (PDAs) we can promise that the right engineer will attend to your residents’ needs with the right materials, at the right place and, at a time which suits them... ensuring that we get it right first time and every time.